Friday, December 11, 2009

Ordered more yarn!

I've got an order from Berroco coming in on Monday if the UPS guy will stop this time. I spent all day with Betty from Brown Sheep. Got lots of stuff from Brown Sheep and Knit One Crochet Too.

My sis and Pam showed up this afternoon and they helped me pick out some stuff. Oh, I also got some great needle holders for dpns and circular needles.

My Amy Butler bags sold today and I've got more on the way. I'm going to have to hold one back for myself this time.

I left Chelsea in charge of the shop for about 15 minutes today and when I came back the front room was full of little boys and a dog. One of my new friends Amy, who I taught to knit last week brought in her boys, three of them. I taught the 10 and 7 year old to knit and they are doing a good job. The 10 year old is making a pillow cover in Orange for the Oklahoma Cowboys and the 7 year old is making, well, I'm not sure what he's making. Oh and the dog is theirs also. Apparently the dog was attacked by a big dog today and they were making sure he was okay and didn't want to leave him alone. Sweet puppy. Then another new friend, Kim came in with her son and she shopped while all the boys played. Thank goodness I've got a little coke crate wagon with some of Hayden's toys in it, that kept them all busy while Moms shopped.

The day flew by today, I hope tomorrow is as good as today was.

I just found out that my computer has now been delayed until January. It's hard not having a computer at the shop. There would be so much more I could get done if I just had a computer with me during the day.

No comments: