Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Barn Raising Quilt


I don't have any pictures yet, but all the squares are knit and half have been blocked. I'm very excited to get this blanket finished.
This is a picture of the newest project on my needles... The Susie Hoodie. I'm making it with knit picks "Wool of the Andes" in cranberry color. I've completed about 20 rows, the celtic cable took a few rows to wrap my brain around, but now I'm catching on and it's moving along great. This will be the perfect sweater hoodie for this winter. I'll continue to post updates as I progress.
I should have completed pictures of the BRQ by the end of the weekend.


3 comments:

Michelle B said...

OHh cute pattern pretty color!!

lunaticraft said...

Ooo, I can't wait to see the finished product on the Quilt. And a beautiful yarn choice. I love that shade of red.

Tekgirl said...

Can't wait to see the finished blanket! Go you for putting so much hard work in to it.
Oh, and that cranberry colour is just yum-yum-yummy