Sunday, February 14, 2010

Did I tell you I'm an author?

Lookie here! My book is being published! It will be available very soon at Amazon.com, so I expect everyone of you to go out and buy a copy!!! (if you want to - no pressure)
Some of you might not be into psycho killers, sex and nasty words, but there is a yarn shop amidst all the kaos. I think my sequel with be more involved with the yarn shop. I might even have to add myself as a character.

Let's see, what else has been going on? I've got a class tomorrow night, 2 at a time socks. It should be fun and interesting, then Tuesday we've got part 2 of the felted hat class.

I just finished knitting another hat for my son, this time I used acrylic because he has the stinkiest head and wool just doesn't work well for him. This way it can be thrown in the washer whenever it starts getting rank.

I decided to model the hat since he isn't around and he is horrible with picture taking. How do you like it? It's the same pattern as the Chelsea Star hat, but I did increase the crown a little bit more so it's kinda slouchy instead of fitting like a skull cap.

Looking forward to next week, I should have lots of new yarn showing up. An order from Berroco should arrive tomorrow and maybe even an order from Knit One Crochet Too. The Brown Sheep order should arrive around Thursday. I recieved a new order from AslanTrends, Santa Fe sock yarn which is yummy!

I've started working on the Easy House Slippers by Liecel Tverli Scully that I found on Ravelry. Since I've got so many people having fun with the felted hats, I thought this might be another fun pattern for them to do. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Jesus, Theresa, do you ever sleep? ;) A novel, a new yarn store, all these projects ... Congrats on everything!!