Monday, May 29, 2006

Weigh-In

Good news! This week I lost another 1.4lbs which brings me to 161.8 a total of 33.2lbs gone forever. This morning I straightened out my NS cabinet to get ready for my new shipment which should arrive Wednesday.

I haven't done much today - haven't felt that great. I mowed the yard - 2 acres yesterday and my allergies really hit hard. So today I've just played on the computer and watched some tv. I did manage to get a load or two of laundry done.

Today's Food

I got up this morning and had my favorite breakfast, blackberries (microwaved 3 min) sprinkled with cinnamon and splenda topped with NS granola and a few squirts of butter spray (microwave again for 20 secs) It's fabulous.

Lunch was NS tuna salad on a small whole grain bun with lettuce, tomato, green onion and green peppers. Very tasty!

Snack - ff yogart

This evening I think I'm gonna have the NS Chicken Parmesan, green beans and peaches with sf cool whip.

I'm running low on my favorite desserts, I think I've got some carmel corn left. I've got several puddings and shakes but I really don't care for them.

The Rest of the DAY

I'm going to go for a walk, what??? did I say that? just baby steps, for those of you who read my blog you know I hate exercise. So I'll go to the end of the road and back which is 1 mile. Then we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm not making any promises, but I can set a goal. My goal is to walk 2 times this week. Remember I'm taking baby steps. Maybe next week I go for 3 times and progress from there.

After my walk - I'll have dinner and then finish up the laundry and finish reading the James Patterson novel I started the other day. Okay, Teresa get up, get Beau's leash and go for a walk.




No comments: