Wednesday, March 29, 2006

4 day weekend

Well, I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off for vacation days. The plan is to finish painting my bathroom, I stripped all the old wallpaper off (dated back to 1990). What a task! Fixed the wallboard in a few places and ready for paint.

Mom is in town from Colorado this week and hopefully we can do some playing this weekend if it's not yucky outside, it's supposed to be nice, but you never know in Oklahoma. It could be 90 degrees one day and snowing the next.

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day, hopefully I'm down 2 lbs this week. Which would put me right under 25lbs lost since Jan 11th. That's pretty good, I'm happy with myself. This week has been a little tougher than others, because I've had lunch meetings everyday. But, I've been making good choices with food. I've finally come to the realization that I have to eat to live and not live to eat.

I've really got to step up the exercise, the plan is to do yoga 3 times a week and cardio 2 times. Hope that will help strengthen the muscles and burn more fat. I need an exercise buddy to keep me going, I hate exercise.

No comments: