Sunday, January 13, 2008

Changes


I was reading some of my old posts and realized alot has changed in a year and a half. Like the animal situation, KC (Kitty Cat, my beloved 17 year old) died last year, his kidneys failed and he went blind all in one day, I had to have him put to sleep which was so hard. KC you are truly missed.
We acquired a new dog, Nellie in February (she was a Valentines present from Brennan to Chelsea).
Beau, our loveable big black lab was killed by the neighbors. I'm not certain, but the neighborhood rumors confirm they did it. He went out one night to go to the bathroom and he never came back, the shotgun blast concerned me, but I thought he was okay. Why are some people so cruel. He was a very sweet and good dog.

The most important addition to our family has been this little man (pictured above). Hayden Michael will be 2 months old on Jan 17th - he is the reason I continue to breath. I look forward to seeing him everyday.

No comments: